Contacts & Info.
Here are six ways to keep up to date for both students and parents…
1. Bookmark this website.
2. Subscribe to e-mails- use this form.
3. Attend meetings.
It’s always nice to meet people face to face and there are meetings to help you learn what’s happening in the program. Attend a few, or attend them all.
For students: the Student Council meets once a week (typically Friday’s) over lunch in the Music Room. Meetings are often advertised in the Student Council Blog.
For parents: the RMPA (Reynolds Music Parents Association) meets once a month and are hosted in the conference room in the school. Meetings are advertised on the events page and in the RMPA Blog.
4. Sign up to our Facebook pages.
5. Follow our team blogs.
6. Contact us by e-mail.
Questions about the Reynolds Music?
Please understand that our educators spend most of their time teaching and allow them a few days to respond to your emails.
- Jamie Davis, Music Director – email@example.com
- Katy Kerr, Choir, Musical and Strings Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions for the Reynolds Music Parents Association?
- The Reynolds Music Parents Association, Co-Chairs, Tracy Byrne and Sherrie Hutchinson email@example.com
- Secretary- Tara Nargang
- Student Accounts,- Kelly Edwards firstname.lastname@example.org
- TheTreasurer, the juggler of books, Andrea Lauzon email@example.com
- The Website Builder, Andrea deLange- firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Publicity Queen, Melanie Kilpatrick
- The Uniform Team, Cheryl McKinnon, Shannon Gustffson, Laura Alcarez-Sehn email@example.com
- PAC Liason- John Walmsley
- The Bake Sale Diva, Michelle Hoenisch- Michelle.Hoenisch@shaw.ca
- Thrifty and Fairway Cards, Sherrie Hutchinson- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tree Recycling Powerhouse, – Scott Knight- email@example.com
- Manure Sales Gnomes- John Hall, Tracy Byrne, John Walmsley, Mel Ozard
- The Purdy’s Chocolatier- Anne-Marie Gilbert- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hillside Night of Lights- Lisa Jones email@example.com
- Concert Coffe Sales- TBA
- 50/50 Handler- TBA
- Seed Sales organizer- TBA