Parent volunteers are the key ingredient to ensuring the success of the RMPA events and fundraisers. These events and fundraisers benefit students individually and the Music Program as a whole.
We can’t do it without volunteers!
We need parent volunteers to take on the following positions:
- Secretary – 10 RMPA meetings;
- Grocery Cards Coordinator – all year;
- Cops 4 Cancer Bottle Drive Coordinator – September 28; and
- Media and Publicity Coordinator – September – June.
(Please see the RMPA page for descriptions of the positions.)
We are looking for individuals to shadow a number of current volunteers who will be “graduating” in June 2020 with their music student. The idea is that the shadows will learn the ropes and take on the roles themselves next year (i.e. 2020/21).
The follow “shadows” are needed this year:
- RMPA Chair and Vice-Chair shadows – all year/January onwards;
- Treasurer shadow – all year/January onwards;
- Website and/or graphic designer shadow – all year;
- Bake Sale Coordinator shadow – 3 – 5 concerts;
- Uniform Coordinator shadow – September and June;
- Musical Theatre Auction Coordinator shadow – January;
- Tree Recycling Coordinator shadow – winter;
- Manure Sale Coordinator shadow – spring; and
- Apple Pie Fundraiser Coordinator shadow – late September/early October.