Parent Volunteer Co-ordinator: Tracy Byrne, John Walmsley, Mel Ozard. John Hall
This event happens April …………..
How you can help:
- Print out an order form and sell loads of this good stuff!
Spread the word about spreading manure!
- Please promote and distribute this colour printed flyer as widely as you can (friends, family & co-workers). Last year we sold out so tell everyone to arrive early!
- Here is a handbill sized posters you can cut into two personal handouts.. these are good for neighbourhood mailboxes.
When you have your pre-orders let the organizers know and hand in the forms and money
- When you have some pre-orders, let the organizers know how many bags you have sold. here. This will help them decide how much manure to order.
Then bring your pre-order forms in to the Band Room drop box- DUE APRIL 6.
Sign Up to Help at the Event Now! sign up form
- We will need helpers (parents & students) on sale day.
- Please note that earlier shifts will be focused on bagging and later shifts on selling / loading and clean-up. All shifts will need some poster-holders to alert the drivers passing-by and traffic controllers to keep the parking lot safe.
- If possible, please bring your own shovel for bagging and a good pair of garden gloves – and please, no flip flops or topline runners – boots are a really good idea (marching band boots anyone …..??!).
- Get involved! Support your child’s music programs. You too can be a pooper scooper extraordinaire – and your garden with thank you!