“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” (Charles M. Schulz)
The season of love and giving will soon be upon us, and what better way to show your loved ones how much they mean to you than with the gift of chocolate?
Better still, this delicious gift gives twice – in the form of $$ for your student’s music account and the RMPA. It’s a win-win!
Read on for all you need to know about how to take part in this seasonal fundraiser.
Purdys Fundraiser Instructions:
Please note that this year, the ordering process will be online only. All orders will need to be placed and paid for by Monday November 26. Order pick up will be on Friday December 7.
25% of the value of orders comes back to “us” – split equally between the student and the RMPA.
Instructions for Students:
- Pick up your “Individual Launch Letter” and Purdys catalogue from the Band Room.
- Make copies of the “Individual Launch Letter” and give to anyone who is buying Purdys to support you.
- Inform people that all orders must be submitted online.
- Remind people of the order deadline (Monday November 26) about a week before the deadline. (We get busy and forget about these things!)
- Happy fundraising!
Instructions for Parents/Guardians:
- Use your student’s individual url (on the “Launch Letter) to order Purdys to fundraise for your student.
- Share the url so that others can order too!
- If you have people who want to make an order, but do not want to order personally online, you can accept the money for their order and place it using your credit card. For such orders, you will need to use a unique login username and password, which we can send to you. Please let us know if you want to pursue this option.
Can you help with this fundraiser?
We are seeking volunteers – parents, family members or students – to help with following:
December 6, 6:00pm – 8:00pm: sorting the Purdys chocolates.
December 7, immediately after school: handing out the orders to those picking up.
If you are able to help with either of these tasks, please contact Purdys coordinator, Anne-Marie Gilbert at: email@example.com.